Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Horrible no good day!

Today was HORRIBLE!! We talked about EKG strips today and I am so lost! Also, the dumb math test we had I missed two.... One was such a dumb mistake! Convert 2.5mg to grams. I moved the decimal left instead of right.... Grrrrrr! 
Then, for an assignment, I found out I have "HIV"! Great!! More busy work! We have to write a journal every week concerning our disease.  This week is 2 pages of "how I felt when I found out I have HIV!" Plus everything else to do. I've decided I really need to get a better attitude! I am really trying to keep everything organized with due dates etc. but I am OVERWHELMED! 
So my plan is: 
one day at a time!! 
Get everything done on time. 
It all has to be done so why fight it?! 
Type out lecture
Read pages
Get ahead on ticket to class
Get ahead on journal

No comments:

Post a Comment