Sunday, September 6, 2015

Another week down!

I keep telling myself that I have to make it to the next holiday. It keeps me going!! I have been crazy busy with tons of assignments and the first test in bed surg will be next week on Monday. It's all about ekg strips and I am STRESSED!!!! I can not make my brain figure them out... I know what a normal strip looks like and I can tell when it's not normal but other than that I'm LOST!! Hope I can just pass!!
 We had our annual family reunion yesterday and it is always a great time! A time to relax in the wilderness at fishlike! With family!
 Maylie has a birthday coming soon! I have it all planned in my head but getting it to actually go smooth will be interesting! I hope it works! Need to get the invites ordered ASAP! 
 Tay starts swim team next week and I hope he enjoys it.  It will get him in the best shape!! Hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment