Friday, August 14, 2015

Orientation Day

RN orientation was on the 11th.  The day went well.  I kept thinking I was being crazy for even trying to go back to school.  I have to tell myself over and over that "I can do this!!" It is going to be crazy and my work hours will be sparse.  I have been reading the required pages in the text books and have decided to record myself reading them so I can go back and listen to them. Good idea right!! I think so! I am using an app named -super notes-.  It's amazing! I can record every lecture, the books I'm reading and take photos or whatever else as I go.  So cool!! I'm hoping it will keep me organized.  
I learned that I will have three weeks- one day each week- of 9-5 skills day, then every other week Thursday is clinical 5a-6p at IHC.  I also have clinical November 6-7 at Dixie Hospital in St George.  Plus I'll have 4 tests and a final in each class!!! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment